White Topaz, often called the Colorless topaz, is a transparent, precious gemstone with a hardness of 8 on the Mohs scale and has various health and healing benefits without wanting much care in return.
This article is an informational one and states various aspects of the rare natural white-colored topaz.
Officially white in color, this gemstone undergoes heat treatments to enhance its shine and luster and make it one of the radiant gems in the market. Through the process of irradiation, these can also be turned into pale pink colored or blue gemstones. Since these chemical processes do not produce natural gemstones, these do create gorgeous synthetic topaz.
Is it valuable?
Gems are valuable in their natural form, and this one is so radiant and luminous that it is sometimes confused with a diamond because of fulfilling most of the requirements. This gemstone enjoys a moderately higher position in the world of gemstones since a person cannot differentiate between a diamond and a white topaz with a naked eye. However, these still are priced reasonably and can be afforded by a middle-class person.
These sell based on the quality of color, cut, clarity, and carat. The large ones are costly, while the smaller stones are comparatively cheaper.
Benefits: Metaphysical Takeaways
- It has a soothing effect on your mind and helps in curing migraines.
- It gives you a clear vision and capacity to analyze things better so that you can move ahead in life past all the blockages in your mind.
- It guides you and motivates you to excel in all facets of life and make way to success.
- One of the significant functions of gemstones is to filter all the negative vibes from your life and replace these with positivity, and this white stone fulfills this role to the best of its abilities.
- It gives creative eyesight to the wearer who can think out of the box and make way to a fun-filled life and extract great benefits.
- In the ancient period, the Romans believed that White Topaz had a connection with Helios, their sun god, so it would help them improve their eyesight.
- It is an aluminum silicate compound that possesses protective energies, which is believed to cure depression.
- White Topaz symbolizes hope, affection, and peace as it is associated with Jupiter, Mercury, and Venus.
Anything that benefits you needs proper care and handling. The white-colored topaz brings so many positive changes into your life, so proper maintenance is necessary. This is a delicate stone by nature and hence cannot bear harsh chemicals. The easiest way is to dip it into a solution of lukewarm water and mild soap and keep it undisturbed for 15 minutes. This much is enough for it to maintain its shine and properties intact. This also makes it long laster.
White Topaz is a fantastic gemstone with multiple benefits and affordable prices, which is a cherry on top. So, if you love diamonds but cannot afford them, this white-colored topaz is one of the best substitutes.